Learn what is probably the simplest and most valuable of all potentially life saving skills — CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training.
Whether you are an individual with no previous medical training, or a healthcare professional who needs to maintain current certifications, as an authorized American Heart Association (AHA) training center, True North can offer you or your organization training in CPR / AED and other life saving skills that are easy to learn, while being easy on your schedule and budget.
As the nation’s leader in CPR education, the AHA provides training that is cutting-edge, not only in terms of its evidence-based content, but in its use of a well-tested methodology that can dramatically improve both the learning and retention of lifesaving skills.
- Various program choices to build your confidence to appropriately respond to a medical emergency.
- AHA’s research-proven Practice-While-Watching (PWW) technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback and guide the students’ learning of skills.
- 2-year certification.
- Class options also include adult only, or can include child and infant skills.
Our courses feature …
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
True North regularly schedules CPR/AED courses through open-enrollment at one of our training locations. Or, if it’s better and more convenient for you or your organization, our instructors can easily come to you. Just contact Erik to learn more.